1. A. reporter B. listener C. dancer
2. A. proud B. pleasant C. patient
3. A. imagine B. impress C. improve
4. A. 30 B. 3 C. 13
5. A. I made it. B. I bought it. C. George made it.
6. A. Thank you. B. No, it isn't. C. It's OK.
7. A. Hello! B. Congratulations! C. See you!
8. A. You, too. B. Sure. C. Just a little.
9. A. It's too big. B. You can't miss it. C. It's over there.
10. A. Sorry to hear that. B. Well done! C. You'd better not.
11. A. He rides his bike. B. He takes a bus. C. He walks.
12. A. To borrow some books. B. To lend some books. C. To return some books.
13. A. He has a toothache. B. He has trouble with math. C. He broke his arm.
14. A. Next Monday. B. Next Tuesday. C. Next Wednesday.
15. A. Because he likes skating. B. Because he likes snow. C. Because he likes flying kites.
16. Mr. Chaplin can't be here because he's .
A. gone to England B. ill C. gone to America
17. There is an important exam today.
A. Math B. English C. Chinese
18. The exam ends at o'clock this morning.
A. 11 B. 9 C. 7
19. If there is a difficult question, you should .
A. write it clearly B. answer it first C. go on to the next one and come back to it later
20. Don't leave questions unanswered; sometimes a may help you get points.
A. guess B. guest C. gate
21. She likes playing piano; her brother likes playing basketball.
A. the; a B. a; the C./; the D. the; /
22. The weather is becoming .
A. hotter and hotter B. more hot and hot C. hoter and hoter D. more and more hot
23. is one of the four great inventions of ancient China.
A. The car B. The train C. Paper-making D. The computer
24. Please tum to Page and read the story.
A. Ten; two B. Ten; second C. Tenth; second D. Tenth; two
25.—Did you use to have long hair or short hair, Sally?
A. Yes, I did B. No, I didn't C. Long hair D. Curly hair
26. Good manners can make people each other.
A. get on well with B. get off C. get over D. get away
27. Finish your homework first, then you'll surf the Intemet for half an hour.
A. can B. need C. be able to D. may
28.—I didn't see you last night. Where did you go?
—I went to see a movie called Coming Home was directed by Zhang Yimou.
A. who B. whom C. when D. which
29. Bob, can you see the boys over there? are my cousins. Let's go and say hello to them.
A. This B. Those C. That D. These
30.—Who reached the station on time?
—I ! In fact, I arrived there 5 minutes earlier.
A. was B. reached C. did D. do
31. Bill thought necessary to work with friends and share different ideas.
A. it B. they C. them D. him
32. There a girl singing next door. Can't you hear her beautiful voice?
A. must be B. must have C. can't be D. can't have
33. She to an English program while her parents TV.
A. was listening; is watching B. listened; were watching
C. was listening; watched D. was listening; were watching
34.—How long is the bridge?
A. 300-meter-long B. 300-meters long C. 300 meters long D. 300 meter long
35. Have you asked the teacher tomorrow morning?
A. if we needed an umbrella B. when and where we shall meet
C. how shall we get there D. what should we take
36. People in Lanzhou are glad that a modem subway in several years.
A. will complete B. will be completed C. has completed D. is completed
37. Parents often their children some good advice.
A. otter; with B. offer; / C. provide; with D. both B and C
38. I've been so bored tbr a long time. I hope to have to do.
A. exciting anything B. nothing exciting
C. something interesting D. good something
39. We wonder if our teachers to our graduating party next weekend. If they , we'll be very happy.
A. will come; will come B. come; will come
C. will come; come D. come; come
40.—Shall we make a cake by ourselves instead of buying one?
A. That's a good idea B. Don't worry C. Never mind D. The same to you
三、完形填空(共1 0小題：每小題l分，滿分l 0分)
"The grass looks greener on the other side of the fence." That's an old 41 in English. It means other places often look better, more interesting than the place 42 you live. Some people worry 43 young Chinese are beginning to feel that way. They see young Chinese ignoring Chinese culture and, instead, 44 Japanese cartoon books, watching Korean soap
operas and even celebrating western holidays.
Foreign books and soap operas are good, 45 Chinese writers and actors are just as good. As for holidays, Christmas is nice, but it can 46 have the meaning for Chinese that Spring Festival has, and the West has nothing to compare with Mid-autumn Festival. And let's not forget the part of Chinese culture I like best: 47 friendliness. Not all countries are as 48 as China.
It's good to enjoy other cultures and to learn 49 them, but they cannot replace your own culture. It's good to look on the other side of the fence, but 50 you take a good long look. You will find that the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence.
41. A. saying B. words C. voice D. talk
42. A. why B. when C. where D. how
43. A. if B. that C. what D. whether
44. A. buy B. refusing C. refused D. buying
45. A. but B. so C. or D. because
46. A. always B. ever C. still D. never
47. A. it B. they C. its D. their
48. A. warmer B. warm C. c61d D. colder
49. A. from B. with C. to D. over
50. A. make up B. make sure C. make up of D. be sure to
51. Which of the following words is the first in alphabetical(字母的) order in a dictionary?
A. shoot B. ignore C. valuable D. resource
52. The pronunciation of the word" resource" is .
53. What is the past form of the word "shoot"?
A. shooted B. shot C. shoot D. shooting
54. Which sentence is wrong after learning these words in the dictionary?
A. Canada is rich in water resources. B. This is a valuable decision.
C. He ignorance the doctor's advice. D. He used to shoot wild animals.
55. What do the words" shoot", "ignore", "valuable" and" resource" mean in Chinese?
A. 嫩芽；資源；有價值的；忽略 B. 忽略；資源；嫩芽；有價值的
C. 資源；忽略；嫩芽；有價值的 D. 嫩芽；忽略；有價值的；資源
As human beings, we depend on plants for a number of reasons. They give us food, wood to
build houses and furniture, paper, medicines and clothes. Like all living things, plants also have
their own life cycle. The following picture can help you understand it.
A. A small shoot comes from the seed.
B. The plant forms seeds and the life cycle starts all over again.
C. The shoot grows and becomes bigger. It can get energy from the sunshine. Roots start forming and going into the soil.
D. The stem becomes stronger and taller. It starts having leaves and flowers.
60. What is the best title of this passage?
A. Life Cycle of a Plant B. I Love Plants C. How to Plant D. Roots and Stems
This is a story from a meeting held by some people and two things in nature. We call it the Four-Sided Talk. Let's "listen to" everyone carefully and find out what they think.
61. What doesn't the old tree tell us?
A. He's afraid to be cut down some day. B. He has fewer and fewer friends.
C. The trees have the longest lives in the world. D. He has lived for thousands of years.
62. What's the meaning of the underlined word "disasters"?
A. 神話 B. 奇跡 C. 財富 D. 災難
63. Why do some people get sick after drinking the water from the river?
A. Because the river is polluted.
B. Because the river makes the earth more beautiful.
C. Because the river can only offer water to animals.
D. Because there are too many animals and plants in the river.
64. What have the United Nations made up their minds to do from the passage?
A. Set an Earth Protecting Day. B. Protect and love the earth.
C. Hold an international meeting. D. Find out what is making the pollution.
65. What will people do according to the passage?
① Over-use the resources. ② Make good use of the resources.
③ Start a global group. ④ Protect the earth.
A. ①④ B. ②③ C. ①③ D. ②④
when I happy a(n) leave useless for minute how shout
One day, all feelings were on vacation on an island, and each was having 66 good time.Suddenly, there's a warning of a strong storm, so all rushed to their boats. Yet, Love didn't wish to run away quickly. But as the clouds darkened, Love realized it was time 67 But there were no boats to use. Love looked around with hope.
Just then Richness was passing by. Love asked, "Richness, can you take me with you?" Richness answered, "No, I can't. There's a lot of gold in my boat. There's no place here 68 you.
Sorrow passed by after a while. Again, Love asked for help. But it was 69 . "No, I can't take you with me. I am so sad. I want to be by 70 ."
When Happiness passed by a few 71 later, Love again asked for help. But Happiness was so happy that it couldn't care about anyone else.
Love was growing hopeless. Just then somebody 72 ,"Come, Love, I will take you with me." Love didn't know who was so kind, but jumped onto the boat 73 .
After getting off the boat, Love met Knowledge. Love asked, "Knowledge, do you know who was so kind to give me a lift 74 no one else wished to help?"
Knowledge smiled, "That was Time."
"Time?" asked Love. "But why did Time help me?" Knowledge smiled and answered, "Because only Time is able to understand 75 valuable Love is."
New rules and behavior standards (行為規范) for middle school students came out in March.
①Who are the most excellent students? ②Middle schools use a new way to decide that. The best students won't only have good grades. They will also be kids who don't dye their hair,smoke or drink. The following are some of the new rules.
Have you ever copied others' work in an exam? Don't do it again. That's not what an honest student should do. If you have played computer games for two hours in your room, don't tell your parents you have done your homework.
◆ Do more at school. ④好學生熱愛動物，關心他人。 April is Bird-Loving Month in China. Is your school doing anything to celebrate it? You should join! That way, you can learn more about animals and leam to protect them. And when your classmates are in trouble,remember to give them a hand. You know a friend in need is a friend indeed.
◆ Use the Internet carefully. Try to ⑤ away from Web pages that are bad for you. Find good Web sites and use them for homework.
◆ Be open to new ideas. Have you ever thought that people could live on the moon? Maybe you can discover a new planet someday. Don't look down on new ideas. ⑥You should welcome them. because new ideas make life better for everyone.
Middle schools use a new way to decide the most excellent students are.
A. Don't cheat in exams. B. Never play computer games. C. Tell the truth.
A. Of course.
B. Would you like me to try the later one?
C. Can I help you?
D. Can I take your name and telephone number, please?
E. When can I get my tickets?
F. How do you like X-Men films?
G. You're welcome.
A: Wanda Cinema booking line. 81
B: Hello...yes... I'd like to book two tickets for the latest X-Men, please.
A: Certainly. When for? There are showings at 5:30 p.m., 8 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. every day.
B: In that case, I think the 5:30 one on Friday, please.
A: I'll just check Sorry, that showing is fully booked. 82
B: Er... yes, please. If you could.
A: Yes, there are seats for the 8 o'clock showing. Do you want them?
B: Yes, please.
B: Jacob Black. It's 6358 7102. 84
A: You can collect your tickets from the box office any time from 5 p.m. today to ten minutes before the start of the film on Friday.
B: Thank you.
A: 85 Goodbye.
86. Pass me the (鹽), please. I need it for my soup.
87. Can you help me (翻譯) this English poem into Chinese?
88. We must teach children how to go (橫穿) the road safely.
89. He doesn't like crowded places, because the air isn't usually (新鮮的).
90. (盡管) the athlete tried his best in the marathon, he didn't get any prizes.
91. The 2020 Olympic Wimer Games is the (one) time for Russia to host such games.
92. Plant VS. Zombie 2 is our group's favorite computer game, what's (you)?
93. Tom, Peter or Jack can take this job, but I'm interested in who will work (hard).
94. Many young parents choose to buy some books as presents on (children) Day.
95. The leaders believed (strong) that the purpose of the program was to give young overseas Chinese a chance to learn more about themselves.
96. Look! The Greens (play) games together in the park. What a happy family!
97. Why not consider (do) it in another way? Maybe you'll succeed.
98. He (wake) up to find himself outside the house yesterday morning.
99. You can't expect (learn) a foreign language in such a short time.
100. Driving after drinking wine (not allow) in China.
九、按要求完成句子(分A、B兩節，共l 5空；每空l分，滿分l 5分)
101. Tom said, "We will go back tomorrow moming." (改為間接引語)
Tom said they come back the next morning.
102. My father likes noodles better than rice. (改為同義句)
My father noodles rice.
103. Frank moved to Lanzhou in 2020. (對畫線部分提問)
did Frank move to Lanzhou?
104. I really don't know what I can do to help her out. (改為簡單句)
I really don't know what to help her out.
105. Please take good care of my pet, ? (改為反義疑問句)
Sometimes, you won't know the true value of a moment it becomes a memory.
Teenagers are be brave enough to ask questions.
Try your best, and you'll make progress sooner or .
1 09．據報道，蘭州將于20 1 4年9月舉辦第23屆金雞百花電影節。
It's that the city of Lal~zhou will host the 23rd Golden Rooster and Hundred
Flowers Film Festival. in September, 2020.
You to check carefully for mistakes after writing the composition.
學會自我保護是青少年需要具備的一種意識和能力。請根據以下學校安全教育周收集的自我保護小貼士，并結合自己的觀點，以“How Can We Protect Ourselves?"為題，寫一篇90詞左右的短文，談談在生活中青少年應該怎樣自我保護。
第一卷 （選擇題 共80分）
一、聽力理解 （分四小節， 共20小題； 每小題1分， 滿分20分）
第一節： 1-5 BCACA
第二節： 6-10 ACBCB
第三節： 11-15 BCBAC
第四節： 16-20 CBACA
二、單項選擇題 （共20小題； 每小題1分， 滿分20分）
21-25 DACBC 26-30 ACDBC 31-35 AADCB 36-40 BDCCA
三、完形填空 （共10小題； 每小題1分， 滿分10分）
41-45 ACBDA 46-50 DCBAB
四、閱讀理解 （共15小題； 每小題2分， 滿分30分）
51-55 BABCD 56-60 ACDBA 61-65 CDABD
第二卷 （非選擇題 共70分）
五、任務型完形填空（共10空； 每空1分， 滿分10分）
66. a 67. to leave 68. for 69. useless 70. myself
71. minutes 72. shouted 73. happily 74. when 75. how
六、任務型閱讀理解（共5小題； 每小題2分， 滿分10分）
78. Good students love animals and care about others. (相似表達可酌情給分)
79. stay / keep / be
七、口語交際（共5空； 每空1分， 滿分5分）
八、詞匯考查（分A、B、C三節，共15小題； 每小題1分， 滿分15分）
86. salt 87. (to) translate 88. across 89. fresh 90. Although/Though
91. first 92. yours 93. (the) hardest 94. Children’s 95. strongly
96. are playing 97. doing 98. woke 99. to learn 100. isn’t allowed
九、按要求完成句子（分A、B兩節，共15空； 每空1分， 滿分15分）
101. would 102. prefers; to 103. When 104. to do 105. will you/ won’t you
106. until /till 107. supposed to 108. later 109. reported 110. need; spelling
One possible version
How Can We Protect Ourselves
Self-protection is one of the most important skills for teenagers. But how can we protect ourselves? Here are some of my suggestions.
First, we should be careful when we make friends, especially on line. Second, if we are in danger, we must call the police for help in time so that we can keep ourselves safe. Also, we ought to eat healthily and safely. Besides, we shouldn’t crowd each other when we go upstairs or downstairs at school. Last but not least, summer is coming, we must remember it’s dangerous to swim alone.
In short, everyone needs to learn how to protect ourselves and stay away from danger.
1. I am a good listener when my friends need me.
2. Nurses are very patient with young children in the hospital.
3. I can’t imagine life without love.
4. Thirteen is not a lucky number in some western countries.
5. I made a model plane for George last week.
6. Your dress is very beautiful.
7. I’m sorry I have to go now.
8. May I use your telephone?
9. Excuse me, where is the restroom?
10. Dad, I did a good job at school today.
11. W: How do you go to school, Mike?
M: I go to school by bus.
Question: How does Mike go to school?
12. W: Sam, why are you here today?
M: I’m here to return some books.
Question: Why is Sam here?
13. W: You look worried, Paul. What’s wrong?
M: I’m having trouble learning math. I don’t understand what the teacher said in class.
Question: What’s the matter with Paul?
14. W: Have David and Tina left?
M: Not yet. David says he’d like to leave next Monday, but Tina wants to leave next Wednesday.
Question: When does David want to leave?
15. W: Which season do you like best, Tom?
M: Spring. Because I like flying kites.
Question: Why does Tom like spring best?
May I have your attention, please? Mr. Chaplin can’t be here because he has gone to America for a teachers’ training course. He asked me to tell you something about today’s English exam. The exam starts at 9 o’clock this morning. It lasts for 2 hours. It’s an important exam. Before you answer the questions, relax yourselves. You have to read the questions carefully before answering them. Don’t forget to write the answers clearly. If there is a difficult question, don’t worry. Go on to the next one and come back to it if you have time. Try not to leave questions unanswered when you finish the test. Sometimes a guess may be helpful. Mr. Chaplin and I wish you good results.